Eating Recovery Center’s Human Resources team
Careers at Eating Recovery Center
To view all open positions please click on the “Join Our Talent Network” button below.
Eating Recovery Center is an international center providing comprehensive treatment for anorexia, bulimia, EDNOS and binge eating disorder. Based in Denver, CO, with centers of excellence in Sacramento, CA (Eating Recovery Center of California), Bellevue, WA (Eating Recovery Center of Washington), Chicago, IL (Insight Behavioral Health Centers), San Antonio, TX (Eating Disorder Center at San Antonio), Plano, TX (Eating Recovery Center of Dallas) and Cincinnati, OH (Eating Recovery Center of Ohio), our multidisciplinary staff provides a full spectrum of care for children, adolescents and adults that spans Inpatient, Residential, Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient and Outpatient services. Led by Drs. Kenneth Weiner, Craig Johnson, Emmett Bishop, Ovidio Bermudez and Philip Mehler, Eating Recovery Center’s compassionate team of respected experts collaborates with treating professionals and loved ones to cultivate lasting behavioral change.
We are seeking skilled individuals who want to join our team:
- In saving, strengthening and supporting patients and their families
- In believing that it is not about the disorder, it is about lasting recovery
- In practicing the belief that quality care is driven by quality people
- In helping restore healthy lives
In addition, we always welcome applications from skilled professionals across multiple disciplines, and all applications received will be reviewed and kept on file for consideration as new positions become available.
- iaedp™ Approved Supervisors on staff
- A competency-driven core culture aligned with our business strategy, offering a great place to work in addition to providing world-class care to our patients
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent fringe benefits; Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Generous Paid Time Off, 401(K) with company match and Flexible Spending Account Program
Have questions about the available positions or the application process? Please call Eating Recovery Center 877-825-8584 and ask to be connected with Human Resources or email Recruiting@EatingRecoveryCenter.com.