Eating Recovery Center’s Human Resources team.
Careers at Eating Recovery Center
Eating Recovery Center is an international center providing comprehensive treatment for anorexia, bulimia, EDNOS and binge eating disorder. Based in Denver, Colorado, with centers of excellence in Sacramento, California (Eating Recovery Center of California), Bellevue, WA (The Moore Center) and Chicago, IL (Insight Behavioral Health Centers), our multidisciplinary staff provides a full spectrum of care for children, adolescents and adults that spans Inpatient, Residential, Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient and Outpatient services. Led by Drs. Kenneth Weiner, Craig Johnson, Emmett Bishop and Ovidio Bermudez, Eating Recovery Center’s compassionate team of respected experts collaborates with treating professionals and loved ones to cultivate lasting behavioral change.
Due to national recognition for success in serving eating disordered patients and a growing number of individuals and families in need of comprehensive care, we are expanding our staff and currently have several positions available.
We are seeking skilled individuals who want to join our team:
- In saving, strengthening and supporting patients and their families
- In believing that it is not about the disorder, it is about lasting recovery
- In practicing the belief that quality care is driven by quality people
- In helping restore healthy lives
In addition, we always welcome applications from skilled professionals across multiple disciplines, and all applications received will be reviewed and kept on file for consideration as new positions become available.
- iaedp™ Approved Supervisors on staff
- A competency-driven core culture aligned with our business strategy, offering a great place to work in addition to providing world-class care to our patients
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent fringe benefits; Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Generous Paid Time Off, 401(K) with company match and Flexible Spending Account Program
If you are interested in joining a team of dedicated professionals committed to the full range of treatment of eating disorders, click the button below.
Have questions about the available positions or the application process? Please call Eating Recovery Center 877-825-8584 and ask to be connected with Human Resources or email Recruiting@EatingRecoveryCenter.com.