Careers at Eating Recovery Center
Based in Denver, CO and with programs across the United States, Eating Recovery Center provides comprehensive treatment at all levels of care to adults, children and adolescents suffering from anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder and other unspecified eating disorders. Led by experts in the field of eating disorders treatment, our team strives to cultivate lasting behavioral change.
We are seeking skilled individuals who want to join our team:
- In saving, strengthening and supporting patients and their families
- In believing that it is not about the eating disorder, it is about lasting recovery
- In practicing the belief that quality care is driven by quality people
- In helping restore healthy lives
- iaedp™ Approved Supervisors on staff
- A competency-driven core culture aligned with our business strategy, offering a great place to work in addition to providing world-class care to our patients
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent fringe benefits; Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Generous Paid Time Off, 401(K) with company match and Flexible Spending Account Program
Join our Talent Network to view open positions and apply.
All applications received will be reviewed and kept on file for consideration as new positions become available.
Questions? Email us or call us at 877-920-2902 and ask to be connected with Human Resources.
Eating Recovery Center is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.