Dec 13, 2018 | Sacramento, CA
Family Days is an invaluable opportunity for families with a loved one who has received treatment for an eating disorder at the Eating Recovery Center to learn about and be involved in the recovery process. We believe in our patients' capacity to recover and know family is critically important in this process. Through presentations and group experiences led by our dynamic team of expert doctors, therapists, and nutritionists,
Family Days participants will:
- Learn innovative information on the unique causes, research, medical complications, and treatment of eating disorders;
- Fully understand the Eating Recovery Center treatment model;
- Gain valuable information on what one can do to aid an individual with an eating disorder to help restore health and life;
- Meet Eating Recovery Center staff and members of your loved ones treatment team;
- Meet other families who are experiencing similar challenges in supporting a loved one with an eating disorder.
There is no cost to attend; however, attendees are responsible for their own travel, transportation and lodging. Programming takes place at various Eating Recovery Center locations, depending on the age and the level of care of your loved one.
All family members and friends of Eating Recovery Center patients can attend Family Days; however, programming material is recommended for age 16 or older. Families may attend as many times as they would like, even after a loved one has left treatment. Please note that space is limited each month, and we ask that attendees RSVP.
To RSVP or for more information please contact: Vicki.Sandoval@eatingrecovery.com