Compassionate Eating Disorder Treatment
ERC offers programming and services to support your health and protect your recovery at every level of care in eating disorder treatment.
At ERC , you will work with a team of compassionate, humble experts who will deliver a highly individualized treatment plan that emphasizes building the skills, confidence and support to maintain recovery after treatment.
Specialized care provided by experts in the field
- Our medical and clinical leadership team includes the world’s leading eating disorders treatment experts, many of whom have actively led research supporting effective, evidence-based eating disorders treatment.
- Our medical and clinical leadership have the extensive experience required to effectively address the full spectrum of eating disorders, including anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder, compulsive overeating, and other unspecified eating disorders.
- Our multi-disciplinary treatment teams consist of a psychiatrist, internist, psychoclinician, family clinician, dietitian, nurse, patient care assistants, case manager and an aftercare coordinator.
- All team members at our eating disorder treatment centers are highly trained, understand the challenges of eating disorders recovery and engage you actively in the treatment process.
Comprehensive, individualized eating disorder treatment
- Individualized treatment plans developed from thorough pre-admission assessment; acknowledge your history, personality, strengths and recovery challenges.
- Close medical monitoring by full-time psychiatrists and internal medicine physicians help addresses medical complications of eating disorders; 24/7 nursing observation and support available.
- Specialized eating disorder treatment tracks address co-morbid medical and mood disorders, including anxiety, bipolar disorder, depression, substance abuse, diabetes, gastrointestinal illness and other organ disease; treatment plans recognize specific patient populations like athletes and those requesting a religious component to the treatment experience. In Child and Adolescent Services, patients have the ability to request Christian-oriented clinicians and dietitians; in Adult Services, a Christian-oriented clinician may be available upon request.
- Evidence-based therapeutic interventions include Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). Experiential therapies like art, psychodrama and movement help you examine what you value and develop the tools to take committed action to achieve the life you want to live.
- ERC Pathlight's facilities offer a peaceful, supportive recovery environment designed with your recovery in mind.
Emphasis on sustaining recovery following treatment
- Comprehensive levels of care allow patients to admit to the program that meets their unique needs; patients are able to test eating disorder recovery skills in structured, supportive environments prior to stepping down to a level of care with less supervision.
- Extensive aftercare planning conducted by an Aftercare Coordinator helps ensure you have a “plan of action” for continuity of care and maintaining recovery progress; pre-arranged appointments set with an outpatient team experienced in the treatment of eating disorders.
- Programming designed specifically to support alumni, including individualized follow up, events, retreats and more.
An evidence-based approach to healing
Our treatment approach is an evidence-based perspective that utilizes behavioral interventions to address behavioral health symptoms while simultaneously seeking to understand the underlying meaning and function of behaviors.
Evidence-based interventions are congruent across ERC Pathlight's programming, creating a common language from which to approach treatment.