To Say It Brave = To Voice Your Truth and Own Your Story
Say It Brave is a free community designed to support mental wellness and emotional authenticity. We believe that healing happens every time we let go of the pressure to be “perfect” and bring our humanity fully into the light. Our community—created for and by people with mental health issues—honors the courage it takes to voice your truth and own your story.
- A motivational email community, with weekly emails sent on Fridays
- Free monthly virtual events with national recovery advocate, Shannon Kopp, and nationally recognized psychologist, Dr. Ashley Solomon, along with special guests
- Local and national mental health resources from ERC/Insight Clinicians (self-reflection tools, meditations, journaling prompts, etc.)
- Information on mental health support groups and advocacy events
- Say It Brave Circles: local events across the country connecting you to a circle of support and inspiration in your community
- Social media support via #SayItBraveSunday
Sign Up to Join Say It Brave!
September Online Events:
Thursday, September 26, 8:00 pm ET
Fighting for our mental wellness can be exhausting and discouraging at times. There are times that we work so hard to find the right provider or treatment approach and it doesn’t work out. There are times we give 110%, and we still find ourselves stuck again. There are even times we lose sight of our reasons for fighting and want to give up.
So what can we do when we lose hope and feel like nothing’s working? How can we reclaim our inner power and resilience?
Join Dr. Ashley Solomon and Shannon Kopp to discuss:
- The truth about recovery from mental disorders
- Tools for surviving the hardest times in your healing process
- Sources of insight and motivation for rock bottom moments