To Say It Brave = To Voice Your Truth and Own Your Story
Say It Brave is a free community designed to support mental wellness and emotional authenticity. We believe that healing happens every time we let go of the pressure to be “perfect” and bring our humanity fully into the light. Our community—created for and by people with mental health issues—honors the courage it takes to voice your truth and own your story.
- A motivational email community, with weekly emails sent on Fridays
- Free monthly virtual events with national recovery advocate, Shannon Kopp, and nationally recognized psychologist, Dr. Ashley Solomon, along with special guests
- Local and national mental health resources from ERC/Insight Clinicians (self-reflection tools, meditations, journaling prompts, etc.)
- Information on mental health support groups and advocacy events
- Say It Brave Circles: local events across the country connecting you to a circle of support and inspiration in your community
- Social media support via #SayItBraveSunday
Sign Up to Join Say It Brave!
Thursday, January 23 – 8 p.m. EST
Diet culture is in full swing in January, banking on our insecurities and bombarding us with unhelpful messages about food and weight. In this special Say It Brave event, we’ll give you tools to ditch diet culture in 2020 (and beyond), so that you can reclaim your energy and focus on what really matters. Join Jennifer McAdams (MA, LCPC, CEDS-S), Meredith Nisbet (MS, LMFT) and Shannon Kopp (MFA) to learn how to:
-Heal from unhelpful messages about food and weight
-Set boundaries with your resolutions
-Turn towards internal cues for value-based living
Download the Self-Reflection Tool and Resources.