Become a Member of Our Elite Network of Providers
Becoming a member of the National Referral Network is a two step application process and is accessible through joining MyERC. As a first step to becoming a member of the National Referral Network, you will be asked to complete the Provider Pre-Qualification Survey, and answer the following questions:
- I am a licensed mental health professional, dietitian, or physician.
- I am a member of a national organization within my field of specialty.
- I am a professional with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the diagnosis and treatment of eating, mood, and/or anxiety disorders.
- I attend at least one conference per year for educational and training purposes.
- I meet required annual continuing education requirements to maintain my licensure.
- I confirm there have never been any ethical, legal, or professional malpractice claims, etc. brought against me.
Upon completion, you will be directed to input additional information to complete your Provider Record, which includes:
- Contact and license information
- Brief bio and treatment philosophy
- Specialties, areas of expertise and experience
- Payment options and insurance contracts
For more information about the National Referral Network, email email@example.com