Men’s Eating Disorder Support Group
This support group series takes place every Monday from 11 AM – 12:30 PM MT and is designated for people who identify as male.
The Men's Monday Eating Recovery Support Group Series is an opportunity for alumni and community members to receive support in a virtual group setting. This is a limited 6 week series that is open to anyone seeking eating disorder recovery support who also identifies as male.
This is a six-week support group series with psychoeducation:
- Week One: Truths About Eating Disorders in Men
- Week Two: Your Origin Story/Body Narrative in Context
- Week Three: Your Relationship with your Body, Mind, and Food: The Importance of Mental Health and Intuitive Eating (10 principles)
- Week Four: Mindfulness/Distress Tolerance/Emotion Regulation Skills
- Week Five: Building Better Relationships/Interpersonal Effectiveness Skills
- Week Six: Planning for the Future
Please note, the group is a supplemental support and is not a replacement for higher levels of care, therapy, or medical advice.
Closed captioning services are provided in this virtual support group.
We look forward to connecting with you for a day of conversation and education. If you have questions about this event, or need more information, please reach out to Emma Boillotat at Emma.Boillotat@ERCPathlight.com.