For Treatment Providers
As treatment providers, we recognize the need for clinically-sound training for professionals working in the continually evolving industry of mental health. To meet this need, Eating Recovery Center offers events throughout the year to provide continuing education for professionals. Our educational activities provide an evidence-based curriculum focused on promoting provider confidence and competence in assessing, diagnosing, and treating eating, mood, and anxiety disorders with the overarching goal of improving treatment outcomes and minimizing the hardship these disorders cause for patients and their loved ones.
We maintain accreditations with national organizations to facilitate professional development for treatment providers of different disciplines. These accreditations meet the continuing education standards for licensure in most states, however you should check with your licensing body to determine if credits from these organizations will meet the continuing education requirements for licensure within your jurisdiction.
For any questions related to continuing education please contact email@example.com.
National Annual Accreditations
- Eating Recovery Center, LLC is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), provider number ER839.
- Eating Recovery Center, LLC is approved by the National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC) as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6815. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Eating Recovery Center is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- Eating Recovery Center, LLC is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Eating Recovery Center maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- Eating Recovery Center is approved by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to provide continuing education for Social Workers. (License #159001474)
Event Based Accreditations – offered at select events only
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME). Eating Recovery Center is approved in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Synaptiv. Synaptiv is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
California Board of Registered Nurses.
Synaptiv is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nurses.