Millie The Magician
The SeasonED RD is a podcast for all professionals in the field of eating disorders who want a “one-stop-shop” for the resources, the people, and the connections that matter. Whether you are newly seasoned (intern, student, or newer professional in the field) or well seasoned, this podcast is for you.
Eating Recovery Center informationist Millie Plotkin joins this episode of The SeasonED RD to share:
- Lots of tips on how to find research
- Eating Disorder Information Gateway
- Genetics of eating disorders
- When the shift occurred to recognize eating disorders as the second-highest mortality rate of all mental illness.
- ICED symposium – Millie’s presentation with Dr. Rebecka Peebles and Beth Harrell - No Weight Medical Care https://www.aedweb.org/aed-events/iced-2021