You Did It! Now Take the Next Step.
Thank you for taking the brave step on your journey to recovery. We honor the courage it takes to reach out for help for yourself or someone you love.
Experienced specialists are available weekdays 7am - 7pm MST and weekends 8am - 4pm MST.
One thing is for certain. You don’t have to go through this alone.
Give Us a Call Today
Speaking to us now does not commit you to any services. It simply allows us to understand how we can best support you and gives you the opportunity to find out if we are the right fit for you.
All Calls are Complimentary
There is no cost for phone calls. However, we are happy to check your insurance coverage, if you want us to, so you can understand your benefits and estimated cost of care.
Calling us today can help you:
- Find relief from the hurt you are feeling
- Connect with compassionate and experienced healthcare professionals
- Learn more about the care options we provide
- Understand if our program is what you are looking for
- Take the first step towards feeling better
Here’s what your next steps will look like:
1. We’ll set up a quick call to learn more about:
- Your Basics: name, age, location, etc.
- Your Needs: what you’re struggling with and how we can help support you
- Your Team: any support people we should loop in (doctors, therapists, family members, etc.)
- Your Insurance: confirming insurance details, or exploring other options
2. We’ll set up a pre-treatment assessment
If treatment seems like a good fit, we will schedule a complimentary, no-obligation 60—90 minute clinical assessment with a Master’s level clinician who can explore your treatment options and recommend the best program for your needs.
3. We’ll review your insurance coverage
Gathering your insurance information will help us determine your estimated benefits and cost of treatment. Don’t worry: We will never bill you or your insurance until you join us on your first day of treatment.
We know that the idea of eating disorder treatment can be scary. If you’re worried that treatment:
- Won’t work
- Will be too expensive
- Won’t be the right fit
- Will take too long
- Or that it just isn’t the right time now ...
... we totally respect that. But we also want to let you know that is entirely possible that treatment:
- Will change your life
- Will give you the tools you’ve been wanting to improve your life
- Will be one of the greatest investments you ever make
- Will help you connect with people who truly “get” you
- Is something that you absolutely deserve
We’re standing by, ready to help, and we look forward to connecting with you!
If you have any questions, please call us today.
No time to call now? Schedule your first call with us.
Hide Last Child Layout Div