Our Northbrook residential program for mood, anxiety and trauma-related disorders is highly specialized to meet the individual needs of each child or teen. Customized treatment plans include a combination of proven, evidence-based approaches with individual and group therapy sessions that allow young patients to practice newly learned skills.
Patients are grouped with youth of similar ages and diagnoses in a nurturing, healing environment designed specifically to provide comfort and healing for children and teens.
Expert treatment for:
• Bipolar Disorder
• Trauma-Related Disorders
• School Refusal due to anxiety, depression or defiance
Evidenced-based treatment approaches:
• Multi-family-based Dialectical Behavior Therapy (MFDBT)
• Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
• Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
• Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
• Radically Open DBT (RO-DBT)
• Expressive Art Therapies
• Skills Training