A Brief Test for Binge Eating Disorder Symptoms
Could you or someone you know be struggling with binge eating disorder (BED)? Identify any concerning symptoms in this short binge eating disorder quiz.
Signs & Symptoms
- Do you feel like you have episodes where you eat more than what most people would eat in the same time period (bingeing)?
- Do you experience any distress around your eating, including guilt, shame or regret?
- Do you often sneak food or eat alone due to embarrassment over what or how you are eating?
- Do you feel like your eating is out of control?
- Did either of your parents struggle with binge eating or substance abuse?
You can get help for binge eating
Based on this binge eating disorder quiz, if these feelings and/or behaviors describe you or a loved one, Eating Recovery Center can help. Please call us to speak with a Masters-level clinician at 877-825-8584. Your consultation is free and confidential.