If you think that you or someone you know is struggling with binge eating disorder (BED), please take this short binge eating disorder quiz:
- Do you feel like you have episodes where you eat more than what most people would eat in the same time period (bingeing)?
- Do you experience any distress around your eating, including guilt, shame or regret?
- Do you often sneak food or eat alone due to embarrassment over what or how you are eating?
- Do you feel like your eating is out of control?
- Did either of your parents struggle with binge eating or substance abuse?
Seek help for bingeing
Based on this binge eating disorder quiz, if these feelings and/or behaviors describe you or a loved one, Eating Recovery Center can help. Please call us to speak with a Masters-level clinician at 877-825-8584. Your consultation is free and confidential.
Other eating disorder questionnaires:
There are several types of eating disorders and each have different symptoms and warning signs.
Eating Disorders Quiz
Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID) Quiz
Other Specified Food Eating Disorders (OSFED) Quiz
Learn more about the
Binge Eating Treatment & Recovery Program